waD FaiLs tO kiLL u mAkEs u sTroNgeR

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

i aM stuPiD

I am really a stupid fool. I stare at my maths tutorial and i dunnoe how to do my sums. I think i am probably the worst maths student in the entire maths faculty. I quietly sob when i sit at the YIH study room to do my maths problems. Nobody knows it coz it seems like i am clearing my nose due to some flu. I am feeling so lousy lah, it sucks. And I just feel kinda depressed over the entire thing, and how i can feel so worthless all because of some stupid maths tutorial. Sometimes when things get so difficult and you stop excelling in it, you wonder if you are really still passionate over the subject.

Please do not leave a comment saying like, 'hey cindy, u r not stupid. You can make it into NUS so u are surely smart' coz it aint gonna work. I wish i cld be smarter. NO, actually i dun need to be smarter. I just wished i understood things better, and see things as it is quicker. Why is it that the Chinese Nationals seem to be able to breeze thru all e stuff but i'm lyk slogging like mad n not understanding a thing i'm doing?? I dunnoe wad am i doing when i attend lecture and not know what is going on. Its not like i dun wanna ask questions to clerify my doubts, but its tt i dun even noe what to ask!!

I think i suck, pls tell me i do. thanks.

3 Comments:

  • cindy.. dun feel sorry abt that cos i think many ppl feel that way too. really. for a couple of modules last sem, i wasn't too sure what i was doing too. and the stuff discussed in lects and tutorials seemed so distant; beyond my comprehension. you do like maths, that's why you chose to major in it. things we like may not be things we excel in. you never know what those prc people do.. perhaps many of them struggle as hard. their only advantage is they probably have more time than us [no training/tuition]. so really.. JIA YOU.

    By Blogger jUL_, at Tue Feb 01, 11:02:00 pm  

  • "inspirational" story for you: i did computer programing once, & wanted to kill myself. cried and cried and cried many many many tooo many times, assignments would be me looking at the cpu thinking "wtf?!?!?!?! i have absolutley NO idea where to start! not a single clue!" and thus the entire tutorial sesion of 3h would end the same way it starated: me sitting in front of the screen with a blank page of "programing"... struggled thru the module, barely passed the mid term .. but i managed to do all the assingments (with the help of friends and tutors.. hehe. asked the tutor "what am i suppose to do?") and ploughed thru the course, little by little, and never really gave up, &i got an A! ^__^ (the only A in a science module that semester!)
    so hang in there!! i'm sure you can do it! just don't give up! =)

    By Blogger Fatty*A*, at Tue Feb 01, 11:35:00 pm  

  • hey sweetheart. not gonna say much. just a simple action for you... *hugz*
    love ya =]

    By Blogger wenya, at Tue Feb 01, 11:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home