i miss running with amy
my 2nd postcard i received from amy. This time round it came in an envelop. Inside it was a letter and a small cardboard containing 3 maple leaves.
I hope u dun mind tt i post a short blurp of the contents yah?
"It's fall time now, and I decided to send you something really CANADIAN! It's been ~2 years since I've seen the leaves change colour, so i was like a kid collecting stickers! Got u 3 RED MAPLE LEAFS *only Real Canadian ones are RED* You can keep all 3 or share with Julz and WenYa(I don't have their address..) "
Yea, u r the one man! To quote Yirang, 'We r always behind you!" [pun intended] Language play, el1101e. 2 meanings:
1)You have our support
2)We'll always run behind you
When i read the part on smth Canadian, i was thinking along the line of hmm, Grey Owl paddle? ;] Damn, its gonna cost u quite abit to send it over huh? Ignore my crappiness
This is Amy. Amy gives me strength to run, even till this very day. Just to update, hey Amy, the 'I love Amy' vandalism is still there.

Our very last trg in our yr1sem1. This dish is a local delicacy. Xiu1 tau3 pok4.

Yea we posed for this picture while waiting for the rest to arrive. We were starving! It didnt take much to give tt drooling pose.

If you happen to come back Singapore next yr, let me know in advance. I wanna run with u! tt same stretch, to Sheares Bridge. Hah! U r the one who can really shut me up last time when i had e energy to talk while running. We started out encouraging each other on our way there, den when we U-turned back, I went quiet. Then I started breathing harder. Then i wasnt running beside u anymore. I was ~10cm behind u. Then at the noisy longkang, u said, 'Cmon Cindy, let's OPEN UP!' Then i stared at u in disbelief. Then i ran in ur pace. Then we completed the run.
and rowing together as well..
yea, and pull ups[where i provided e 1 hand, i mean, 1 finger support] ;]
I hope u dun mind tt i post a short blurp of the contents yah?
"It's fall time now, and I decided to send you something really CANADIAN! It's been ~2 years since I've seen the leaves change colour, so i was like a kid collecting stickers! Got u 3 RED MAPLE LEAFS *only Real Canadian ones are RED* You can keep all 3 or share with Julz and WenYa(I don't have their address..) "
Yea, u r the one man! To quote Yirang, 'We r always behind you!" [pun intended] Language play, el1101e. 2 meanings:
1)You have our support
2)We'll always run behind you
When i read the part on smth Canadian, i was thinking along the line of hmm, Grey Owl paddle? ;] Damn, its gonna cost u quite abit to send it over huh? Ignore my crappiness
This is Amy. Amy gives me strength to run, even till this very day. Just to update, hey Amy, the 'I love Amy' vandalism is still there.

Our very last trg in our yr1sem1. This dish is a local delicacy. Xiu1 tau3 pok4.

Yea we posed for this picture while waiting for the rest to arrive. We were starving! It didnt take much to give tt drooling pose.

If you happen to come back Singapore next yr, let me know in advance. I wanna run with u! tt same stretch, to Sheares Bridge. Hah! U r the one who can really shut me up last time when i had e energy to talk while running. We started out encouraging each other on our way there, den when we U-turned back, I went quiet. Then I started breathing harder. Then i wasnt running beside u anymore. I was ~10cm behind u. Then at the noisy longkang, u said, 'Cmon Cindy, let's OPEN UP!' Then i stared at u in disbelief. Then i ran in ur pace. Then we completed the run.
and rowing together as well..
yea, and pull ups[where i provided e 1 hand, i mean, 1 finger support] ;]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home