on the lighter[brighter] note..
hello again. I was too tired to type a continuation for ytd's entry at night. i slept after i took a bath. Anyway i wanted to say tt trg did take away some of the blues. And i found myself with a smile lit up n spread across my face at the end of trg. Initially, it was lyk everyone ard me was telling me lame jokes which i cld not find any energy to appreciate[it's lyk u hear the joke n u give a sian face n think i ur heart, 'very funny meh?'], but den i dunnoe how n why but aft trg its lyk pple were actually being really funny tt i joined in to crap a lil. I guess i'm like tt, sad but nv sad for long.
So here's a lil thank u speech. For fanelle, jul, wenya, and fatty*a. It's this kinda lil encouragement tt keeps u gg when u r down, n i really appreciate it. fatty*a..hmm..who r u huh? pls let me noe who u r can? anyway thanks oso. When-yah, u responded when i asked for a hug thru sms. Upon seeing me during trg, u rushed to me wif arms right open. I felt accepted. Awww man U noe how this gesture means so much to me. =]
It would be impossible tt i have fully recovered from tiz, but i can truly say tt i'm better ald. I slept a full 8hrs sleep and yah, u noe how sleep cures me of all unhappy stuff. I woke up diz morning and attempted the tutorial with e help of this 'help sheet' issued by my lecturer and i tink i can understand e stuff SLIGHTLY better. hooray.
Lastly, i'd like to say that some things are best to come only once a month. I got mine a 2nd time after 18 days, maybe tt's also y i felt so emotionally imbalanced ytd. I like surprises, but this is NOT the kinda surprise any woman wld like to have.
*p:s fanelle ur joke very lame leh..but i like. heh. =]
So here's a lil thank u speech. For fanelle, jul, wenya, and fatty*a. It's this kinda lil encouragement tt keeps u gg when u r down, n i really appreciate it. fatty*a..hmm..who r u huh? pls let me noe who u r can? anyway thanks oso. When-yah, u responded when i asked for a hug thru sms. Upon seeing me during trg, u rushed to me wif arms right open. I felt accepted. Awww man U noe how this gesture means so much to me. =]
It would be impossible tt i have fully recovered from tiz, but i can truly say tt i'm better ald. I slept a full 8hrs sleep and yah, u noe how sleep cures me of all unhappy stuff. I woke up diz morning and attempted the tutorial with e help of this 'help sheet' issued by my lecturer and i tink i can understand e stuff SLIGHTLY better. hooray.
Lastly, i'd like to say that some things are best to come only once a month. I got mine a 2nd time after 18 days, maybe tt's also y i felt so emotionally imbalanced ytd. I like surprises, but this is NOT the kinda surprise any woman wld like to have.
*p:s fanelle ur joke very lame leh..but i like. heh. =]

3 Comments:
hey cindy!! fatty*a is AMY!!! our teammate AMY!!!!! haha. =]
anyway..you're welcome cindy!! anytime u need a hug i'm here!!
haha..maybe next time it's me who needs a hug!!!!
take care babe!!!!!! i still love you ah-tao!!!!!!!!
By
wenya, at Wed Feb 02, 08:39:00 pm
heya.. sorry. ya. it's amy.. from db.. my nick a bit off. but that's what it is.. heheheh =) take care see u tomorrow at trainig!
By
Fatty*A*, at Thu Feb 03, 02:58:00 am
hello amy! Hey..thank u for the inspirational story. Miracles do happen n i believe wif u all ard to pull me up when i'm down, somehow i'd b able to manage my sch work. =] thanks. u r sweet!
By
Cindy, at Thu Feb 03, 12:54:00 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home