if showing concern means questioning if i actually study coz it seems like i spend all my time on db, i'd rather not have tt kinda concern.
I'm so pissed off. I'm not being unreasonable here k!? Hello..like other than the times when i'm trg, i am either in the conference room or yih studying. I'm not playing. I truly FOCUS.
We dont see eye to eye coz outsiders, no matter how close, will never truly understand. They never will. People wonder how we seem to be outta our minds to join a team sport when we step into uni[involve ourselves in 3x weekly gruelling trg];while I wonder, how can anyone come into uni without involving yourself in anything at all.
If there's one thing tt makes my uni life complete, its dragonboat. Its not the shit n all e studies. I can cope ok? I will do better in my studies this sem! How much better is another thing but i'll def do better so stop asking me if i've studied coz I DID. I dont need to answer to anyone but myself.
--------------------------------------
Chatted with weili and wangwee on msn ytd. It kinda excited me to find out frm them tt they are in floorball in SIM. And yes, weili HAS been updated her blog. hahahah. i'm impressed.
Extracted from weili's blog[eh dun mind rite?]
we went for training after tt...it was great.can feel like im more part of e team than before...maybe ppl r starting to get used to my presence?hee..and i feel good after e physical training...dunno y too,thou it was rather tough?but during e games and drills...i didn really play well and do well.felt quite lousy..its like since sec i've been e better ones but here,im e bottom few...even running im e last!feel really low in my esteem..tt's y everyting during training my face will hung low.juz feel tt im not good enough...i juz hav to get my ego out n be humble,admit tt im bad and start building my foundation properly.realli hope tt i can not only improve and contribut to e team rather than hai4 them but also feel more gelled wif e team...
juz pray tt next training i can put in my best adn improve?i dunn like e feel of being lousy...i'd always feel liek crying but i know tt wun solve anything.i juz have to work towards e goal...
and from wangwee's:
alrite..
after joining floorball for quite sometime..
i shall blog abt training!!!!=)
yeah...
today's attendence not very gd..13 of us only..
besides doing drills,we get to play games too...
yes..till now..i'm still being controlled by the ball instead of the other way round...
*grinz*
give me more time man...
got to thank two seniors, s**** and P**...
though i doubt they will get to read this..
but really thanks so much for trying to help us...
help us improve the way we pass balls,and how to get the 'right feeling' for hitting and passing the balls..
its really greatly appreciated!!!!=)
somethings are best understood in the heart...(though not said to u all,but hopefully it can be felt!)
a big thank you!!!!=)
I can truly identify with weili's words
"actually i really enjoy floorball alot la...it added much spice into my boring SIM uni life :P "
*U* will never understand till u join a team sport. Its such a nice feeling to be able to identify the same feelings. Different sport but the underlying team spirit is there. N yea, the laughter, the tears, feeling lousy aft some trgs but picking yourself up frm there. Not welling up self pity but fighting back. Hey u noe wad weili? Wenya, jul n i had moments of feeling lousy too,last yr. I guess we've got more to talk abt when our clique meet up the next time. All girls outing k? And yes, do call US down when u have competition. We will def go down nsupport e both of u, even if its SIM vs NUS. so we'll c u on 26th n 27th also rite? :]
I'm so pissed off. I'm not being unreasonable here k!? Hello..like other than the times when i'm trg, i am either in the conference room or yih studying. I'm not playing. I truly FOCUS.
We dont see eye to eye coz outsiders, no matter how close, will never truly understand. They never will. People wonder how we seem to be outta our minds to join a team sport when we step into uni[involve ourselves in 3x weekly gruelling trg];while I wonder, how can anyone come into uni without involving yourself in anything at all.
If there's one thing tt makes my uni life complete, its dragonboat. Its not the shit n all e studies. I can cope ok? I will do better in my studies this sem! How much better is another thing but i'll def do better so stop asking me if i've studied coz I DID. I dont need to answer to anyone but myself.
--------------------------------------
Chatted with weili and wangwee on msn ytd. It kinda excited me to find out frm them tt they are in floorball in SIM. And yes, weili HAS been updated her blog. hahahah. i'm impressed.
Extracted from weili's blog[eh dun mind rite?]
we went for training after tt...it was great.can feel like im more part of e team than before...maybe ppl r starting to get used to my presence?hee..and i feel good after e physical training...dunno y too,thou it was rather tough?but during e games and drills...i didn really play well and do well.felt quite lousy..its like since sec i've been e better ones but here,im e bottom few...even running im e last!feel really low in my esteem..tt's y everyting during training my face will hung low.juz feel tt im not good enough...i juz hav to get my ego out n be humble,admit tt im bad and start building my foundation properly.realli hope tt i can not only improve and contribut to e team rather than hai4 them but also feel more gelled wif e team...
juz pray tt next training i can put in my best adn improve?i dunn like e feel of being lousy...i'd always feel liek crying but i know tt wun solve anything.i juz have to work towards e goal...
and from wangwee's:
alrite..
after joining floorball for quite sometime..
i shall blog abt training!!!!=)
yeah...
today's attendence not very gd..13 of us only..
besides doing drills,we get to play games too...
yes..till now..i'm still being controlled by the ball instead of the other way round...
*grinz*
give me more time man...
got to thank two seniors, s**** and P**...
though i doubt they will get to read this..
but really thanks so much for trying to help us...
help us improve the way we pass balls,and how to get the 'right feeling' for hitting and passing the balls..
its really greatly appreciated!!!!=)
somethings are best understood in the heart...(though not said to u all,but hopefully it can be felt!)
a big thank you!!!!=)
I can truly identify with weili's words
"actually i really enjoy floorball alot la...it added much spice into my boring SIM uni life :P "
*U* will never understand till u join a team sport. Its such a nice feeling to be able to identify the same feelings. Different sport but the underlying team spirit is there. N yea, the laughter, the tears, feeling lousy aft some trgs but picking yourself up frm there. Not welling up self pity but fighting back. Hey u noe wad weili? Wenya, jul n i had moments of feeling lousy too,last yr. I guess we've got more to talk abt when our clique meet up the next time. All girls outing k? And yes, do call US down when u have competition. We will def go down nsupport e both of u, even if its SIM vs NUS. so we'll c u on 26th n 27th also rite? :]

2 Comments:
you should have made the "ALL GIRLS OUTING" in CAPS and BOLD!!!!
hahahahaha...
anyway, next meeting shdn't be all girls lorh...u're supposed to introduce FC to the entire clique!!!
WOO..SO...is FC coming on the 26th and 27th too??
heh...
=]
By
wenya, at Mon Nov 14, 02:13:00 pm
who's that FC?
yeah!!1 all gers outing PLS!!!!!
By
Anonymous, at Wed Nov 16, 12:29:00 am
Post a Comment
<< Home