waD FaiLs tO kiLL u mAkEs u sTroNgeR

Friday, December 30, 2005

I received my results by post today. This time i took it and showed it to dad n mum. For the past 2 sems, i just told them the results verbally.

Went for evening mass today aft gg to nus to do some reading and gym. Today's celebration of the holy family. Using st joseph, blessed virgin mary, and jesus as the model family, our families shd be like theirs. To live a life of simplicity, and where values are passed down and learnt.

I've decided to let my parents know abt IT tmr. smth i've kept for like 1 semester!? Also they ought to realise tt e little time tt i'm home nowadays is the result of spending time in sch, doing revision. I'm disciplined, i dun waste my time on things tt do not matter. I'll definitely continue to balance my commitments and prioritise my stuff out. In short, I know what i want.

Really hope i can get a place and stay in campus. got 4 of my core modules, another 2 to go. Away frm distractions, my comfy bed, my pillow.

6 modules, but no fear. Looking forward to a brand new semester.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home