waD FaiLs tO kiLL u mAkEs u sTroNgeR

Sunday, July 27, 2008

overcoming temptation

i decided to put on my running shoes and run yesterday. havent been having a proper run since..hmm..well i cant rmb when.

i've been running, pathetic short ones on the treadmill. those tt last no longer than 15 min. which in my honest opinion, is not considered proper.

went to explore the 'central park'--the newest addition in boon lay. i ran along the mrt line, frm boon lay to chinese garden, and back.

on my way back aft the halfway mark, i saw a familiar orange car zoom past. yah how coincident huh? it was my bro n his gf. they stopped further ahead and waited for me to approach them.

'want a lift?' my bro asked.

i hesitated. hahah darn was i tired man! it was seriously painful starting to run again, aft being sedentary for a long while.

'no, i think i'd run back..'

I will say 'I can' and not 'I can't', for "I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home