Birthday
I used to love celebrating birthdays. As a matter of fact, I had a bad reputation of doing countdowns close to a mth before my bdae. My frens, well..-_-^ as they probably felt, played along and allowed me to indulge in it. Perhaps it was because I'm d youngest in d clique..or I was jz an extremely well-liked extrovert? Hee, I dunno.
I celebrate my 26th birthday today, in Singapore (not overseas). A peaceful n quiet affair.
Took d day off, cz it can be very damaging (in my line of job) to work on your birthday. Well, you don't want to be someone else's d "出气桶", aka punching bag, on your birthday, do you?
Well, its a different story if u r talking abt being a "垃圾车" to your frens. For that, I'd definitely b willing and able to!
I stayed up till abt 2am ytd, an amazing feat, cz those who know me well will know I have difficulties staying past 11pm. I prayed d rosary..sincerely n humbly.
For thanksgiving- d things that I'm blessed with
For strength and wisdom- to discern in d path God wants me to walk towards
For my dear frens- who r struggling to cope w their jobs, their family probs
While I'm thankful for the many gd things in my life, dere's probably smtg tt r sorely lacking in me- Contentment. Patience. Trust. Wisdom.
I yearn for a new beginning. A breakthrough in my career. And maybe, just maybe.. Love? :p
(我)值得真正的快乐 (我)应该脱下(我)穿的保护色
为什麼失去了 还要被惩罚呢
能不能就让 悲伤全部 结束在此刻 重新开始活著 「你不是真正的快乐」 :P
I celebrate my 26th birthday today, in Singapore (not overseas). A peaceful n quiet affair.
Took d day off, cz it can be very damaging (in my line of job) to work on your birthday. Well, you don't want to be someone else's d "出气桶", aka punching bag, on your birthday, do you?
Well, its a different story if u r talking abt being a "垃圾车" to your frens. For that, I'd definitely b willing and able to!
I stayed up till abt 2am ytd, an amazing feat, cz those who know me well will know I have difficulties staying past 11pm. I prayed d rosary..sincerely n humbly.
For thanksgiving- d things that I'm blessed with
For strength and wisdom- to discern in d path God wants me to walk towards
For my dear frens- who r struggling to cope w their jobs, their family probs
While I'm thankful for the many gd things in my life, dere's probably smtg tt r sorely lacking in me- Contentment. Patience. Trust. Wisdom.
I yearn for a new beginning. A breakthrough in my career. And maybe, just maybe.. Love? :p
(我)值得真正的快乐 (我)应该脱下(我)穿的保护色
为什麼失去了 还要被惩罚呢
能不能就让 悲伤全部 结束在此刻 重新开始活著 「你不是真正的快乐」 :P

2 Comments:
不能说的秘密:
如果你对我说,你要一朵玫瑰,那么我就会给你一朵玫瑰。如果你对我说,你要一颗星星,那么我就会给你一颗星星。如果你对我说,你要一场雪,那么我就会给你一场雪。如果你对我说,你要一首下定决心的恒星的恒心,那么我就把我的星交给你要。如果你要追梦,那么我就放肆的跟你追梦。如要你问我的梦是什么,那么我就会跟你说:当你的梦想实现,那么我的梦想也会实现- 因为你的勇气会使我倔强的继续的追梦。因为有你,我才能写出最五月天化的诗篇。谢谢你,生日快乐! Happy burst day!!!
By
TWIN, at Fri Aug 19, 08:38:00 pm
I hope you find love & career too! =)
By
Zee, at Sun Oct 23, 11:57:00 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home