changes and adaptation
i've just experienced 1st hand what it feels like to have to be torn apart between friendship and responsibility, and to choose the latter. It hurt so badly..
i'm no longer the same as before, I'm objective. Objectiveness takes precedence over emotions.
Pls do not worry about me. It's the beginning that is toughest to get through, and it'll take some time b4 things get sorted out, so tt's when i'll start smiling.
Thanks though, for the concern, the 'r u ok?', the 'take care'. I'm really ok, the human being is more resilient tt you ever thought possible and will eventually rise up to the occasion. It is cliche yet true, the only constant is change. It'll definitely require quite a bit of adaptation frm everyone.
I'm a strong advocator of 'wad fails to kill u makes u stronger'. Certainly, i'll look back some day and realise tt i've become much stronger than b4, emotionally(especially), and as a whole.
I have a running buddy who is also my vice capt. The person who blame it on the 'Jurong air' whenever we r accused of lame, e person who gets 'high'-er den me and we call each other up for midnight runs. The person whom i talk to aft every trg in e mrt, and someone who's one of my fav pull up supporter. Well if we do smth really 'special' during trgs, let's just blame it on..the Jurong air. wahahahaha.
i'm no longer the same as before, I'm objective. Objectiveness takes precedence over emotions.
Pls do not worry about me. It's the beginning that is toughest to get through, and it'll take some time b4 things get sorted out, so tt's when i'll start smiling.
Thanks though, for the concern, the 'r u ok?', the 'take care'. I'm really ok, the human being is more resilient tt you ever thought possible and will eventually rise up to the occasion. It is cliche yet true, the only constant is change. It'll definitely require quite a bit of adaptation frm everyone.
I'm a strong advocator of 'wad fails to kill u makes u stronger'. Certainly, i'll look back some day and realise tt i've become much stronger than b4, emotionally(especially), and as a whole.
I have a running buddy who is also my vice capt. The person who blame it on the 'Jurong air' whenever we r accused of lame, e person who gets 'high'-er den me and we call each other up for midnight runs. The person whom i talk to aft every trg in e mrt, and someone who's one of my fav pull up supporter. Well if we do smth really 'special' during trgs, let's just blame it on..the Jurong air. wahahahaha.

1 Comments:
Diabetic.. but.. aww.. so sweet!!
By
Lunatic, at Sat Jul 30, 12:03:00 am
Post a Comment
<< Home