waD FaiLs tO kiLL u mAkEs u sTroNgeR

Sunday, August 28, 2005

hello

yah we finally TP-ed.

Make a guess whose idea was it. No prizes for correct answer. Ok it was my idea. Pictures, u can refer to wenya's blog. Reason for TP session is so tt at least he knows our names and dun keep calling, '3rd rower from the front, elbow lift higher' or '2nd last left rower, rotation' or smth of that sort. We have names, so it'll be gd if he can identify us by our name.

After viewing the video footage, i can heave a small sigh of relief. Strokes wise, its together. I wouldnt say tt its due to video camera consciousness tt we actually row properly. I highly doubt it. Can see improvement in attitude.

Been quite drained aft the week. Twin says she has been seeing me too often in yih and ordered me to SLEEP. I thought abt it and realised i've been there frm mon-fri. Hanging out at the nerd's corner. On 1 hand, its gd tt i'm doing consistent reading, but on e other hand, its kinda draining. A case of early charge n den no energy to sustain? I hope not. It is xinku, yah, but its worth it. yunshan did tt b4, and its true. At least i no longer stare at tutorial questions every tues b4 trg, trying so hard to withhold those tears. I dun feel so helpless, or at least, i dun feel as helpless as compared to b4.

Can anyone explain to me why my eyebags are bigger than my eyes when i smile!? My eyes become a slit while my eyebags are threatening to converge with my cheeks to form a massive BIG eyebag[jul n yirang, dun luff!] Averaging 6hrs of sleep every night shd be more than enough rite?

Endorphins keep me alive, very alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home