nice pic
I love this picture a lot. It was taken on 24/10/2004, Sunday. Just wanna to blog a little bout it. Someone accidentally got a bit high last Saturday's and spilled quite a lot of beans about another person's encounter with *ahem*. It all started with a casual remark from me, which went smth like, "The doctor gave Jul 2 weeks *C but the *C is NOT that *C. hah" and then it triggered someone to say lotsa detailed stuff. How did this happen? This despite the fact that I already repeatedly warned her tt she's gonna be a "pow-touster"[a person who leaks e secret] Hahaha. Ok I am being subtly discrete about going into the details though almost, or everyone in the team knows what and who I'm referring to. Heh. As u can see in the picture, I am in the middle. Yea and I'm also stuck in the middle this time. Coz I had a moral responsibility [heh] to tell Jul wad Wen leaked on sat yet Wen told me not to tell her too much. Sounds confusing? Oh well nevermind.
Today's GEK1012 lecture was really insightful. The lecturer invited social workers from the Singapore Children's Society to come and talk to us about volunteering and reaching out to kids. U know, like Tinkerfriend[the helpline for children]? Yea I feel like helping out and lend a listening ear to kids who are lonely and distressed. Condition states that volunteer must be 18 yrs old and above and free of criminal record. I pointed that out to Jul and she said, "Yah, and free from mental illness. You better not anyhow counsel lor?" Rest assured, I wont. I am a rational person. Hah. But seriously, it was very nice to hear what services they have to offer. I liked it what the invited speaker said, "I am not a good speaker, but I am a good listener" den I told Jul, "Actually, tt's all that matters" I mean, sometimes u just need someone to hear you out. He/she may not give very good advice but just being there, a physical touch of reassurance, is more than enough.
Anyway today I managed to go and fix my camera. Yeh!! I'm so glad its alright. The person just repaired the camera for me on the spot and it didn't even take 3minutes. Thank God! And the better thing was I needn't pay a cent though its no longer under warranty. But he did warn me to be more careful and not bang it here and there. Oh yea, how could I forget? I can withstand knocks, but my stuffs may not be able to take it. Hints: Buy shock-resistant stuff for me k. Thanks. But I still gotta buy a 32MB memory card which I dropped accidentally. Yea this really did teach me a lesson of taking BETTER care of my things in future. I really take pride in my stuff and yea, I don?t want this sorta stuff to happen again, really.
Lipin, I dunnoe if u go online and if u are reading this but just wanna say sorry ahh. Just now when u called to settle the ODAC stuff I sounded super hostile and pissed off. U noe ah, I got this extremely bad temper when I just wake up from a nap. And u happened to call at that time. Opps. Speaking bout the nap, it was supposed to be a 45 min one but I extended it to 2hrs instead coz I wanted to continue this dream tt was going on. I cant remember what exactly was it but it sure was a very interesting one, such tt I forgo a run I was supposed to go after I wake up. =] hah

2 Comments:
caught in the middle....
man, i really dunno what to say.
my seeming obsession, is sustained by certain people in the know.
and pls, the joke abt my MC. pls! it's not from me!!!!
By
jUL_, at Mon Feb 07, 10:40:00 pm
i noe..i came up wif the joke. heh. Maybe next time u or wen can teach me how to make e pic not turn out so blur. I shrunk the dimensions of e pic lah
By
Cindy, at Mon Feb 07, 11:18:00 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home