waD FaiLs tO kiLL u mAkEs u sTroNgeR

Saturday, April 09, 2005

night run

Seriously, I think I am nuts. I received an sms frm yirang at 830 when I juz finished bathing. Msg said, ‘wanna go for a run’ and I replied ‘Huh now?? Erm, ok. Ha’ I think I’m nuts coz I didn’t think it’ll be possible tt I’d be running twice this week, but so happen pple jio me den juz go lor. Furthermore, I juz had dinner an hr ago, b4 she msg-ed me. But yah, juz agreed to meet in 10 min time. Place to meet was rudder ambiguous. We were gonna meet at e crossroad in btwn e street that connects st. 64 and st. 65. We started running and I must say, there are really no slopes in jurong! Maybe coz jurong was once a swamp and they juz reclaim the land by filling n so, jurong is juz flat land. Ok, yup, we ran the bus 243[white] route and there was a slope but I dun think its worthy being called a slope.

But I must say, it was a rather fun experience. Breathing in e jurong air at night. And after the run, we decided to get a drink from Pioneer Mall. It’s this new shopping mall in e neighbourhood, n its juz opposite yirang’s house. We went to Giant to get our drinks coz we wanted to save some $. We really saved lotsa $. Bought 2 cans of green tea n a bottle of 1 litre orange juice tt cost 99 cents. The total bill came up to $1.95 only! Ok, there was lotsa liquid lah! My gosh! Really, a lot! Averagely, we needed to drink 800ml of stuff to finish up wad we bought. We wanted to hydrate ourselves but opps, bought too much. We talked and crapped and lame ard at e rooftop carpark which was so cool man! Just pretended e can drinks was beer n yam seng-ed n den we juz drank n drank n drank up e 1 litre orange juice. And I actually said she cld sing ‘wu ding’ at the rooftop carpark. Big mistake! Urgh. I triggered her to sing songs aft songs. but yah, we talked n crapped at e rooftop carpark n it was really nice, juz downing e drinks we had n talking n thinking bout how we can actually have a BBQ at the rooftop carpark.

Oh, i wore my white cap to go for e run. And yirang gave me the 'u-poseur' look when i walked towards her. N first thing tt came out frm her mouth was 'eh, moonlight very bright tonight is it?' n i explained tt e reason y i was wearing a cap was coz i very bu gan yuan tt i wont get to utilise e cap diz week, so die die also wanna wear. furthermore, its for safety reasons. Wear bright clothings so tt motorist can see mah. So u see, its not always about making a fashion statement. Oh yup, realised blogger has been down ytd. So here's 2 entries at one go lah.

3 Comments:

  • haha..why didn't you just name the irritating jie-lun impostor on your blog?? hahahahaha...
    oh well..minky loves you too!
    and...please..next time..TAKE MY BED!!!!!!
    please give me a chance to sleep on the floor!!!!!!!!!
    haha...

    By Blogger wenya, at Sun Apr 10, 05:00:00 am  

  • hey, you told the whole world bout our secret meeting at the wu ding. Ahaha~ You think the bbq willl ever happen? Its really nice up there at night.. no need to climb up somemore.. got lifts and escalators. Ahaha~ Nice run. (=

    Yirang

    By Blogger Lunatic, at Sun Apr 10, 10:02:00 am  

  • hey!!
    i wanna have a bbq on that wu ding! haha!
    n u can tell yirang i wun mind her singing wu ding!! aaha!

    yay!

    By Blogger jUL_, at Wed Apr 13, 03:28:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home