sad news
Yup, e qn running thru my head now. y do i learn to cherish only now?--jul's nick on msn. All i can say is, too little, too late. Enough said. =[
Last water trg today. Hah e team was really nice to let me TP at e end of trg. I am gonna take more pictures, pls allow me to do so. everyone looked damn gd in e picture lah. But no full strength. -Big sigh-
This time, no windy in white cap. But there's wenting in white cap so i asked her stand beside me during the photo taking. Wenting n i gave a name for ourselves--from now on we r known as 19-20. Well tt's coz we r born 1 day apart. If u all havent ald noe, i'm born on e 19th. So tt makes me older, by a day.
Wenting n i paced 2 sets tgt today. I've got a problem with my front catch. Muz learn from wenting n yirang man. They both really twist their shoulders forward. david had to give a new name for me when he changed angeline n put wenting in front. Yah, the thing about bad karma. I dont wanna be called 'tt name'[i wont reveal wad it is]. Hrmpf. No lah, firstly, i'm not worthy to be called 'tt name' n secondly, we r all learning from one another n there's no need for tt distinction. So now its 2 new nicknames, all in a week. urgh.
Today 7 pple went for dinner. Yeh! e more e merrier. We ate at Golden Mile Complex. Angeline, geoks, wenting, jul, pinxiu, yirang n i. Yup, with the jurong pple ard, there's bound to be loads of constipated expression in many faces over dinner table. E cannot tahan look on their faces. Eh i'm not always high ok. And so is yirang. We take turns. Sometimes i'm down n she takes over. Other times, she has toothache n its not her day n i take over e crapping. And on very unusual days, [u r really lucky den] both of us are experiencing a bad day n we dont talk/crap at all. Today, we both were very high. So, yah.. u noe wad happened.
kinda exhausted, really. it was a day filled with fun n laughter, yet i received sad news and its really bothered me quite a bit. I noe, life is full of ups and downs. Cant always stay happy, neither can one always stay sad.
Many wonder why i juz love to TP. Well, its because i'd love to preserve a memory as best as possible. People come and go, but it's e pictures tt will remind me what eventful stuff happened in my life. And if there be a day when i slip into coma n wake up n dont remember a thing, all these pictures are so gonna come in handy. And there's this saying: Take nothing but pictures; leave nothing but footprints. 
This is us today. Yeh! It's once in a really blue moon tt they let me have my way. Thank u all! Ok we really muz take more team photos tgt. Someone commented i look photogenic. I tink all of us do look photogenic too. So y hide? Take more pictures!

4 Comments:
sad news.. yes, i cried upon hearing it.. but i think wen has a point. [read her entry?]
we're strong.
i love the jurong syndrome.. at least, it makes everyone laugh..
whatever would we do without you two? [and more are joining in..]
what's the new nickname? i did not catch it. i have some bad ones too lor.. i only like that i picked. B2! [though i hardly have to perform my duty these days]
and i love you cindy. [don't be jealous i said it twice to wen] and i don't mind TPing anytime.
By
jUL_, at Sat Apr 02, 11:34:00 pm
Hey girl~~!!! argh.. Im not in ur pic AGAIN!!! *humpf*
I guess wenya left me a space bside her... maybe one day if I have time.. I will SUPERIMPOSE myself onto the photo!!! hahahha
TELL ME THE NEW NICKNAME~!!
By
cheez, at Sun Apr 03, 10:44:00 am
*sticks out tongue* forget it man, cheez n jul, i'm not telling.
Jul, if u didnt catch e new nickname, den leave it as it is. Ignorance is a bliss. =]
And i wont get jealous coz u said to wen tt u love her but nv say to me. U noe me lah, i'm not tt insecure a person.
dear cheez, u muz compensate when u join us during intensive trg k? As in, take more pictures! n drag e rest along to TP too =]
By
Cindy, at Sun Apr 03, 05:48:00 pm
I also want to know the nickname.. don't tell me now you have 2 older brothers (recall geok joke)? anYWA, i agree with ya. so I'm savin for my own cam so that next time th ejurong people can TPTP!! I even wrote in my diary cum notebook (which is functioning more as the latter) about events n activities that I took part in in case I slip into a coma and wake up not remembering a thing. I'd keep you girls in my heart though.
By
Lunatic, at Sun Apr 03, 10:33:00 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home