yea, an update
The stupidest thing happened on Wed nite, make it Thurs morning at 1am. A bathroom mat is supposed to be non-slippery rite? A typical person would step on it after she leaves the bathroom. Being a typical person, I stepped onto the bathroom mat upon leaving the toilet.
*KA BOOM*
Yea, it was a loud thud. I was in the 'will u marry me' position when i landed, hence explaining the big blueblack on my left knee. I attempted to make it seem like ntg's happened by recovering fast and adjusting the mat back to its original position. A failed attempt. Obviously, coz of the very loud KA BOOM sound.
Thanks ah bc..
Thurs saw me studying in central lib. Quite productive, probably a gd move to change the study environment and not just stick to 1 place. *Gd Advice* YIH is simply too cold for a human being like me to thrive in, while conference room has its distractions that i'm able to overcome. Mind over body. But it was definitely a timely change. Went to have dinner with him. He talked and i listened.
Yah, if u havent ald noticed, I am a keen listener. Even jul commented tt though we both are the quiet type, I'm the quieter of us 2 and hence this explains y i dont talk much. My typical reply wld be, 'Right..' 'Yah' 'Like seriously' 'Orh'
One word replies.
Dont even think about making me talk. I do talk, in fact i do quite a bit of talking. But given a choice btwn talking and listening, I'd choose the latter.
Am i too independent? How can one tone down on independence? It is as impossible as the idea of motivated forgetting. For instance, my psychology lecturer flashed this no. on the screen-374. Then he said, 'ok, i want u to forget this!' He was trying to illustrate the pt that there can never be motivated forgetting. Yea, i still remember that no. although the lecture was close to 2mths ago. Likewise, how can one to one tone down on independence and start learning to rely on pple, even if its juz a lil more? Another thing i need to do is to learn to open up. Argh, its not in my character. Twin n i have 1 thing in common, ie we tend to bottle things up. I know its unhealthy n all, but its an ascribed character trait, its not achieved.
Ok, soci overload. Sex is a biological concept(ascribed) while gender is a social construct(achieved). Since i'm at the topic, let me talk abt my sc1101e test today. In the end my decision was to write on family and on religion. There was another qn on gender and sex, a topic i thought i wld touch on during the exams but in the end, i chose not to. Essay Qn was: Why do sociologist differentiate btwn gender and sexuality?
As much as i have an idea of the difference btwn gender and sex, i couldnt seem to answer the 'why' aspect. I took 10 min to prepare the essay outline. Aft asking myself, 'why ah..' for e whole 2 min and not being able to come up with a gd answer, I chose to write on religion and family instead. Hope to do well.
Exams are here, juz wanna wish everyone all the best. Pple in yih, central lib, conference room. Yup, u can do it. Twin, and everyone else, I'm referring to *U*.
Rite..I'm tired. Need to sleep.
*KA BOOM*
Yea, it was a loud thud. I was in the 'will u marry me' position when i landed, hence explaining the big blueblack on my left knee. I attempted to make it seem like ntg's happened by recovering fast and adjusting the mat back to its original position. A failed attempt. Obviously, coz of the very loud KA BOOM sound.
Thanks ah bc..
Thurs saw me studying in central lib. Quite productive, probably a gd move to change the study environment and not just stick to 1 place. *Gd Advice* YIH is simply too cold for a human being like me to thrive in, while conference room has its distractions that i'm able to overcome. Mind over body. But it was definitely a timely change. Went to have dinner with him. He talked and i listened.
Yah, if u havent ald noticed, I am a keen listener. Even jul commented tt though we both are the quiet type, I'm the quieter of us 2 and hence this explains y i dont talk much. My typical reply wld be, 'Right..' 'Yah' 'Like seriously' 'Orh'
One word replies.
Dont even think about making me talk. I do talk, in fact i do quite a bit of talking. But given a choice btwn talking and listening, I'd choose the latter.
Am i too independent? How can one tone down on independence? It is as impossible as the idea of motivated forgetting. For instance, my psychology lecturer flashed this no. on the screen-374. Then he said, 'ok, i want u to forget this!' He was trying to illustrate the pt that there can never be motivated forgetting. Yea, i still remember that no. although the lecture was close to 2mths ago. Likewise, how can one to one tone down on independence and start learning to rely on pple, even if its juz a lil more? Another thing i need to do is to learn to open up. Argh, its not in my character. Twin n i have 1 thing in common, ie we tend to bottle things up. I know its unhealthy n all, but its an ascribed character trait, its not achieved.
Ok, soci overload. Sex is a biological concept(ascribed) while gender is a social construct(achieved). Since i'm at the topic, let me talk abt my sc1101e test today. In the end my decision was to write on family and on religion. There was another qn on gender and sex, a topic i thought i wld touch on during the exams but in the end, i chose not to. Essay Qn was: Why do sociologist differentiate btwn gender and sexuality?
As much as i have an idea of the difference btwn gender and sex, i couldnt seem to answer the 'why' aspect. I took 10 min to prepare the essay outline. Aft asking myself, 'why ah..' for e whole 2 min and not being able to come up with a gd answer, I chose to write on religion and family instead. Hope to do well.
Exams are here, juz wanna wish everyone all the best. Pple in yih, central lib, conference room. Yup, u can do it. Twin, and everyone else, I'm referring to *U*.
Rite..I'm tired. Need to sleep.

1 Comments:
twin ha we r so alike... ha ya it is a good ting to b independent, i mean all db gals r independent rite... but sometimes to be to be dependent and let someone take care of u k! ha so juz enjoy bein taken care of by fc k! ha yup! heh k jiayou! studi hard lo! muackz~
By
Anonymous, at Sun Nov 20, 03:53:00 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home