a dlog entry
maybe i shd try to have a particular post written by sunny.
here's it.
Top 5 things tt make cindy very mad! [annoys cindy]
-Coming back from a tiring trg day, on a tues nite..stepping into her room and be greeted by an unknown wet puddle on the floor. Only to realise it's pee. Opps *act innocent*
-Chewing on almost everything i can find. i can now stand on my hind legs n reach into cindy's wastepaper basket to take out used tissue paper to munch on!
-waking cindy up every morning at 5am with my whining, i still cant bark too well yet. but i guess i'm hungry n scared of the dark at 5am so i nd someone to attend to me.
-Making cindy clear up e mess that i leave. I'm currently gg thru a stage called shedding hair so it's like, cindy can make cotton candy aft stroking me! hehe
-Being a hum sup dog. i'm sorry but i juz lick everywhere.
Top 5 things tt make cindy smile
-responding when she calls my name, a variety of names. eg sunny, sunny boy, lek zai, naughty boy, gd boy, handsome boy [heh]
-fetching the ball to the her when we play catch
-her opening her eyes in e morning n realising tt i'm being let out of my territory[the kitchen] and beside her. I can almost lick her face when i stand on my hinds now!
-Shitting n peeing at my designated spot
-Licking her toes when she comes back from a long day at trg.
I can see tt my co co co-owner is quite tired. I dun really wanna tire her out even more but i'm not old enuf yet n cant control my bladder too well. I wanna shower her with loads of affection n not create too much trouble for her. I dun like to get spanked by her coz she spanks me quite hard, n i wanna be an obedient dog. I hope her love for me is not out of mere obligation, but tt she truly loves me.
Seeing her tired makes me feel sad. i want her to fulfil her dream of being able to run alongside her next time when she goes for her runs. Now wouldnt tt be fun? Most of the times now she spends it in her room, i dunnoe what's she bz with but i juz wanna stay beside her, though she wld not let me on her bed coz i'm shedding hair now. N i juz found out she has got a sensitive spot, tt's y she wont let me go near her. hehe.
I cant wait for my owner's internship to be over, den he can play with me everyday. Also hope tt cindy will b able to spend more time with me aft her race. I miss mummy..she'll only be back from taiwan on 28th. I know daddy dun like me coz i pee n poop all over the place, but i'm making progress. I'm juz a dog n i also wanna be loved n accepted, juz like humans.
here's it.
Top 5 things tt make cindy very mad! [annoys cindy]
-Coming back from a tiring trg day, on a tues nite..stepping into her room and be greeted by an unknown wet puddle on the floor. Only to realise it's pee. Opps *act innocent*
-Chewing on almost everything i can find. i can now stand on my hind legs n reach into cindy's wastepaper basket to take out used tissue paper to munch on!
-waking cindy up every morning at 5am with my whining, i still cant bark too well yet. but i guess i'm hungry n scared of the dark at 5am so i nd someone to attend to me.
-Making cindy clear up e mess that i leave. I'm currently gg thru a stage called shedding hair so it's like, cindy can make cotton candy aft stroking me! hehe
-Being a hum sup dog. i'm sorry but i juz lick everywhere.
Top 5 things tt make cindy smile
-responding when she calls my name, a variety of names. eg sunny, sunny boy, lek zai, naughty boy, gd boy, handsome boy [heh]
-fetching the ball to the her when we play catch
-her opening her eyes in e morning n realising tt i'm being let out of my territory[the kitchen] and beside her. I can almost lick her face when i stand on my hinds now!
-Shitting n peeing at my designated spot
-Licking her toes when she comes back from a long day at trg.
I can see tt my co co co-owner is quite tired. I dun really wanna tire her out even more but i'm not old enuf yet n cant control my bladder too well. I wanna shower her with loads of affection n not create too much trouble for her. I dun like to get spanked by her coz she spanks me quite hard, n i wanna be an obedient dog. I hope her love for me is not out of mere obligation, but tt she truly loves me.
Seeing her tired makes me feel sad. i want her to fulfil her dream of being able to run alongside her next time when she goes for her runs. Now wouldnt tt be fun? Most of the times now she spends it in her room, i dunnoe what's she bz with but i juz wanna stay beside her, though she wld not let me on her bed coz i'm shedding hair now. N i juz found out she has got a sensitive spot, tt's y she wont let me go near her. hehe.
I cant wait for my owner's internship to be over, den he can play with me everyday. Also hope tt cindy will b able to spend more time with me aft her race. I miss mummy..she'll only be back from taiwan on 28th. I know daddy dun like me coz i pee n poop all over the place, but i'm making progress. I'm juz a dog n i also wanna be loved n accepted, juz like humans.

1 Comments:
hello sunny!
:)
By
Anonymous, at Thu May 25, 06:46:00 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home