self-acknowledgement
went to meet jacq ytd.
she mentioned smth abt self acknowledgment, n i was stuck.
all 3 of us were stuck. perhaps we r asians n we dun have the culture of acknowledging ourselves for the things we do. but she said this, which was v apt. 'the only thing tt u can give urself is self acknowledgement. its ez to acknowledge everyone in the team, but who actually acknowledges u, the appt holders?'
rite..
another deep session. i like the way i'm being challenged to think deep. i think alot abt plenty of stuff. and then i was like trying so hard to synthesize my thoughts and say stuff to acknowledge myself, which i felt was very..thick skinned. BHB--its like self praise.
den i went to meet up with twin for dinner at mos burger n proceeded to zouk for FemmeQuest. ok i'm really not a clubber. My eyes..my ears!! Eyes were stung by the smoke, and had this ringing sound in my ear aft i left. my 1st clubbing experience.[club momo not counted] It was alright i guess. I cant dance for nuts, n i admit tt, so i'll stick to pubbing man. The Femmes, hmm there was this contestant whom i felt looked like Patricia Mok. hahahaha yup. No offence man. some of the dances were damn sensual, other moves were really cheesy tt i totally burst out laughing.
i love pubbing. the idea of chilling out with frens over drinks. u dun nd to dance, u enjoy the soothing music, u r not constantly surrounded by smoke. pubbing's in for me.
I think clubbing r for pple who have $ to spend, n r willing to spend. $48 for a jug of drink is way too..over. U noe the definition of demand? It's the willingness and ability to buy smth. I guess, i'm able, but not willing. heh yah. maybe i'm too old for clubbing. i dun find meaning in clubbing leh. I'm willing to pay $80 to put myself into wad pple might think is 'torture', to go trekking trip during the hols, but $48 for a jug? I'd pass.
I guess its a different lifestyle. choice of different lifestyle. but nonetheless, it was a fun experience. paying $8 to see what's it abt. N omg, pls dun put any label on me ok? wad A,B,P, PL n all? Labelling i feel, is kinda unnecessary. It's like judging pple, n who r we to judge?
Anw to tt qn, i answered. I'm S. Stubborn, shy, straight, single..yea u get the idea.
Coincidentally, the 3 weakness i mentioned last yr, all starts with S, as well.
she mentioned smth abt self acknowledgment, n i was stuck.
all 3 of us were stuck. perhaps we r asians n we dun have the culture of acknowledging ourselves for the things we do. but she said this, which was v apt. 'the only thing tt u can give urself is self acknowledgement. its ez to acknowledge everyone in the team, but who actually acknowledges u, the appt holders?'
rite..
another deep session. i like the way i'm being challenged to think deep. i think alot abt plenty of stuff. and then i was like trying so hard to synthesize my thoughts and say stuff to acknowledge myself, which i felt was very..thick skinned. BHB--its like self praise.
den i went to meet up with twin for dinner at mos burger n proceeded to zouk for FemmeQuest. ok i'm really not a clubber. My eyes..my ears!! Eyes were stung by the smoke, and had this ringing sound in my ear aft i left. my 1st clubbing experience.[club momo not counted] It was alright i guess. I cant dance for nuts, n i admit tt, so i'll stick to pubbing man. The Femmes, hmm there was this contestant whom i felt looked like Patricia Mok. hahahaha yup. No offence man. some of the dances were damn sensual, other moves were really cheesy tt i totally burst out laughing.
i love pubbing. the idea of chilling out with frens over drinks. u dun nd to dance, u enjoy the soothing music, u r not constantly surrounded by smoke. pubbing's in for me.
I think clubbing r for pple who have $ to spend, n r willing to spend. $48 for a jug of drink is way too..over. U noe the definition of demand? It's the willingness and ability to buy smth. I guess, i'm able, but not willing. heh yah. maybe i'm too old for clubbing. i dun find meaning in clubbing leh. I'm willing to pay $80 to put myself into wad pple might think is 'torture', to go trekking trip during the hols, but $48 for a jug? I'd pass.
I guess its a different lifestyle. choice of different lifestyle. but nonetheless, it was a fun experience. paying $8 to see what's it abt. N omg, pls dun put any label on me ok? wad A,B,P, PL n all? Labelling i feel, is kinda unnecessary. It's like judging pple, n who r we to judge?
Anw to tt qn, i answered. I'm S. Stubborn, shy, straight, single..yea u get the idea.
Coincidentally, the 3 weakness i mentioned last yr, all starts with S, as well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home