waD FaiLs tO kiLL u mAkEs u sTroNgeR

Friday, July 07, 2006

very pissed off

sunny spoilt my another pair of slipper.

i stormed outta the house, showed my anger by slamming the door when i left the house. My family knows I am very mad, they just know it. I just build walls to keep them out when i'm angry, and upset.

This is really nt the first time ok!? The first was a pair of haivannas, and now its another pair of slippers tt i got frm malaysia. It's not just the $, my bro and mum offered to pay me back for another pair of slippers. It's the inconvenience, and the fact that i cant stand stupidity. I just hate it when my things are not taken care of.

I held back. I had wanted to mouth 'Fuck', but i converted it to a 'Idiot' instead. Like wth? He has got his own chew toy to bite, so its no excuse for taking my stuff to chew.

been spending these few days planning my modules for next sem, thinking thru lotsa stuff ranging frm db, studies, eh..life. almost completed driving, but sadly can only take the test in oct. and i taut i cld get my driver's license b4 my 21st bdae.

just some random ramblings la.

AGM came and went. It was held on tues. I still feel many pple think its simple and glamourous to be up there, but wad u dun see is alot of stuff. You complain bout this n that, bout why things r done in certain ways. u feel the discomfort as a rower, and den soon enuf, u become seniors and den u realise some things are done for a reason. Even as snrs, u still complain. I'd like to adopt a new mantra, Tough Luck, Suck it Up. copyrighted frm ys.

Congrats to our incoming new capts. Ziwei and Amanda.

i dunnoe if u'd see this. like wad wendy said to me, 'with great powers come great responsiblity.'

i'm so not in the mood to type or wad. high alert everyone. walking time bomb on the loose. i think its the time of the month again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home