waD FaiLs tO kiLL u mAkEs u sTroNgeR

Saturday, August 05, 2006

juz woke up from a 2hr nap.

v shagged frm trg, i gotta admit i cldnt last the 45sec. my heart was in my mouth by e end of it, it was quite 辛苦. e feeling was equivalent to tt time when i paced with angeline during last yr's mr500, aft finishing a 500m set. throat v dry, breathg quite labored. its abt time i work on my anaerobic.

anyone for anaerobic otot?

watched ladder 49 ytd. another of the vcds i rented. this time rd i rented 3 vcds: lost in translation; ladder 49 and Be with me. walau eh, it was juz a steady stream of tears throughout the show la. it's bout firemen risking their lives to save pple.

People are always asking me, how is it that firefighters run into a burning building when everyone else is running out? Well, Jack, you answered that question by saving another man's life. Your courage is the answer. -Chief Kennedy [acted by John Travolta]

i'm always impressed by the human spirit in times of adversity. Be it a quiet determination, or courage, or even a strong fighting spirit.

i was super kao bei today. it'll probably be my 1st n last time. i juz cannot bear to look on, so i juz kinda lashed out. i thought perhaps its my 错觉, so i kept quiet n observed for a longer duration. pride is a very funny thing indeed. If u want me to respect ur pride, den make sure u earn it, make sure all of us earn it. Not saying i'm e epitome of a gd rower, coz i'm not. I really am not. At times i still fight losing battles with my mind, tt's when i hide my tears as i row, coz i feel helpless. Helpless coz i still lose to tt bloody little voice.

but i make it a pt to b exemplary in my actions. If there's smth i need to work on, juz let me know. Like I told jul b4(when I was pacer n she was my 2nd pair) to juz zhua me during e race set. If it’s front catch tt I’m lacking, just keep zhua-ing, the most I’d hate her during the set. Not more than tt. It’s just a matter of putting ur 100% during this 2hrs, to control ur urge to talk, gossip, move slowly, drift off. In short, its abt staying focused n being disciplined. Perhaps I shouldn’t impose my ideals onto others, or tt I’m too demanding. Dunno if its coz I came frm a uniform group, or tt the snrs did an excellent job in drilling the idea of discipline into me. Whichever it is, it doesn’t matter. Wad matters is..well I’ve said enuf just now. And yes, it’s my 1st n last time. btw geoks, i think i've taken over ur place. 2nd pair..pace regulator.

I owe an apology to 2 pple. Sms-ed them to say sorry..for crossing the line.

Your greatest gift to others is a good example.

2 Comments:

  • haha well done partner. hmm 2nd pair. my fav position can confirm see the pacers haha =)jiayou. just do what you have to do. =)

    By Blogger Yuwei, at Mon Aug 07, 10:39:00 am  

  • yea man... 2nd pair is the best seat.... damn i have fallen in love with it.. but i cannot! ok i 'hate' the 2nd seat...

    u know i am lying. haha

    cindy u go girl!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Aug 07, 11:40:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home