smile..coz it happened
incident 1
this crazy game says:
so how's training?
there is none like u says:
ok
there is none like u says:
oh no
there is none like u says:
r u gonna ask me wad i mean by ok?
this crazy game says:
haha what u mean by ok??
this crazy game says:
hahaha
this crazy game: melissa (ex ex capt)
there is none like u: me
whoever is reading tiz--my jnrs, my snrs, or my batch mates..u'd realise tt i too, was also a victim of the 'how's trg' qn. so dun whine abt it.
incident 2
when serene gave me a rosary when i was in yr1, my reaction was, 'woah..'
I told myself tt someday, i'd do the same for another person for at tt time, it was thru praying the rosary tt dispel my fears. fear as a pacer. fear of coming for trg. fear of screwing up during race. it was thru prayer tt i felt e serenity. i felt at peace wif myself n protected frm unncessary anxieties.
2 yrs ltr, tt person turned out to b manda. i dunno y i bought it. i juz did. i guess u can say its a miracle? It's Him working in me, choosing me to reach out to her? It's juz so real, esp when upon giving her, she exclaimed instantanously, 'omg..my mama gave me e same thing on sat!' Perhaps i juz didnt wanna feel tt helplessness of watching her cry. I wanted someone to take away the unhappiness n probs she was facing. esp knowing tt i'm bad wif words, i juz prayed tt if it be His will, i'd b able to help her, somehow.
it's these little things tt make me smile.
I guess it's time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain,
All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.
Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray.
I've heard what they say, but I'm not here for trouble.
It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain. -Tears and Rain, James Blunt-
this crazy game says:
so how's training?
there is none like u says:
ok
there is none like u says:
oh no
there is none like u says:
r u gonna ask me wad i mean by ok?
this crazy game says:
haha what u mean by ok??
this crazy game says:
hahaha
this crazy game: melissa (ex ex capt)
there is none like u: me
whoever is reading tiz--my jnrs, my snrs, or my batch mates..u'd realise tt i too, was also a victim of the 'how's trg' qn. so dun whine abt it.
incident 2
when serene gave me a rosary when i was in yr1, my reaction was, 'woah..'
I told myself tt someday, i'd do the same for another person for at tt time, it was thru praying the rosary tt dispel my fears. fear as a pacer. fear of coming for trg. fear of screwing up during race. it was thru prayer tt i felt e serenity. i felt at peace wif myself n protected frm unncessary anxieties.
2 yrs ltr, tt person turned out to b manda. i dunno y i bought it. i juz did. i guess u can say its a miracle? It's Him working in me, choosing me to reach out to her? It's juz so real, esp when upon giving her, she exclaimed instantanously, 'omg..my mama gave me e same thing on sat!' Perhaps i juz didnt wanna feel tt helplessness of watching her cry. I wanted someone to take away the unhappiness n probs she was facing. esp knowing tt i'm bad wif words, i juz prayed tt if it be His will, i'd b able to help her, somehow.
it's these little things tt make me smile.
I guess it's time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain,
All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.
Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray.
I've heard what they say, but I'm not here for trouble.
It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain. -Tears and Rain, James Blunt-

2 Comments:
my god cindy..u posted unglam photos of me!!!! hahaha...
anyway...
take care!!!!!!!!!
see u on sunday...SMILING!
=)
By
wenya, at Fri Jun 29, 01:22:00 am
no when-yah..
u look fine ;]
By
Cindy, at Fri Jun 29, 10:41:00 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home