I'm off to Philippines
Dear fellow readers..
I'd be leaving for the Philippines from 18th June- 24 June. Am doing backpacking again. this time alone.
Ok i noe there are definitely concerns abt my safety. But i will take care of myself and come back safe and sound.
In the meantime, you guys take care as well. will update..when i'm back!
I'd be leaving for the Philippines from 18th June- 24 June. Am doing backpacking again. this time alone.
Ok i noe there are definitely concerns abt my safety. But i will take care of myself and come back safe and sound.
In the meantime, you guys take care as well. will update..when i'm back!

2 Comments:
where's ur update?
safe n sound or not? haha
angela
By
Anonymous, at Mon Jul 13, 09:58:00 pm
haha yes safe n sound of course! thanx for concern. will blog. juz lazy ;p
By
Cindy, at Sun Jul 26, 12:53:00 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home