Long overdue..DNA 五月天 创造 演唱会
我能给的最好借口就是。。好的东西是值得等的!haha well since it's less than a wk before the 五月天 变形DNA。无限放大版 concert..i've decided to re-live the highness to pysch myself for the concert. Rmb last yr I said we had the best seats in town? We were in the 2nd row..watchin DNA 五月天 创造 演唱会. I told bingz I’d try to upload videos but nv got to it..too lazy :p
新加坡的朋友,你们准备好了吗!?
This is my all time favorite song! i totally love the lyrics. *chk out e montage at e background. I think its really cool cz it juz shows how 五月天 have journeyed over e past 10yrs..从刚出道到现在
最重要的小事
我 就算壯烈前世 征服滾滾亂世
萬人為我寫詩而 幸福卻是此時
靜靜幫你提著 哈囉凱蒂袋子
這一刻 最重要的事是屬於你 最小的事
*世界紛紛擾擾喧喧鬧鬧
什麼是真實為你跌跌撞撞傻傻笑笑 買一杯果汁
就算庸庸碌碌匆匆忙忙 活過一輩子也要分分秒秒年年日日
全心守護你最小的事(最重要的事)
你笑得像個孩子 每個平凡小事 變成永恆故事 *
放肆
就放肆愛放肆追 放肆去闖 放肆的大鬧一場不能原諒
如果很多年後 我還是這樣
就放肆愛放肆追 放肆去闖 放肆是我的信仰
再不去闖 夢想永遠只會 是一個夢想
冠佑..damn talented! 超赞!
我准备好了!
噢買尬 噢買尬 真的太久不見啦
我隨時OK 就等你電話
-噢買尬
新加坡的朋友,你们准备好了吗!?
This is my all time favorite song! i totally love the lyrics. *chk out e montage at e background. I think its really cool cz it juz shows how 五月天 have journeyed over e past 10yrs..从刚出道到现在
最重要的小事
我 就算壯烈前世 征服滾滾亂世
萬人為我寫詩而 幸福卻是此時
靜靜幫你提著 哈囉凱蒂袋子
這一刻 最重要的事是屬於你 最小的事
*世界紛紛擾擾喧喧鬧鬧
什麼是真實為你跌跌撞撞傻傻笑笑 買一杯果汁
就算庸庸碌碌匆匆忙忙 活過一輩子也要分分秒秒年年日日
全心守護你最小的事(最重要的事)
你笑得像個孩子 每個平凡小事 變成永恆故事 *
放肆
就放肆愛放肆追 放肆去闖 放肆的大鬧一場不能原諒
如果很多年後 我還是這樣
就放肆愛放肆追 放肆去闖 放肆是我的信仰
再不去闖 夢想永遠只會 是一個夢想
冠佑..damn talented! 超赞!
我准备好了!
噢買尬 噢買尬 真的太久不見啦
我隨時OK 就等你電話
-噢買尬

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home