waD FaiLs tO kiLL u mAkEs u sTroNgeR

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

心里有话想说

i have this great urge to delete my blog. if within these few days u type my add n diz page does not display, yah, its gone. Gone for good.

i'm not into self-pity. was never a fan of self-pitying either. i believe in positive action.

The thing abt a blog is tt its really contradicting. On the 1 hand, u r supposed to be truthful bout ur feelings bec this works somewhat like a diary, just that its an online diary. On the other hand, u cannot reaveal too much as well coz u dun really want the whole world to know how u r feeling. So, is this some form of being selectively discreet? Or subtly sexy?

Yah, i noe that the language of pain is universal, and that everyone goes thru the same humanistic spectrum of emotions such as joys and tears, and that blog entries allow pple to relate their feelings in relation to mine. But i can no longer do so; i need to either bottle them all up or to share it with a person.

I left the exam hall earlier for my very last paper, pl1101e--intro to psychology. Left 20min b4 time was up. I had finished doing all 100 mcq but didnt bother staying to re-check. i had smth on my mind, and that was enuf to keep me preoccupied. I didnt have any mood to stay a moment longer. If u think u noe wad's it, think again. Or just ask me to confirm ur speculations. I may very well juz tell u if i feel like it.

U dun need to read my blog to noe what's happening in my life right now. Sometimes all it takes is just to ask when u see me. I may be a WOman of few words, but in tt few words i can tell u juz how i feel and wad's gg on in my life now. Isnt it sad tt nowadays, the form of finding out how's ur friend doing, is to read his/her blog. Even if u see him/her everyday in sch?

For those who like reading my blog, well..i dunnoe. I dun see anything special bout mine actually. Its so concise and simple[needless to say, B-O-R-I-N-G] tt i think it's better if u'd refer to my 2 close friend's blogs instead.

Some wounds take a longer time to heal as compared to others. But the impt thing is tt 在哪里跌倒,就从哪里爬起来。

1 Comments:

  • TWIN! no matter wad... I AM HERE 4 U! ha freeedommm! WEE! mayday here we come!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Nov 29, 10:14:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home