Running alone helps me sort things out better. Time to beat: 11.43min. I shall outrun myself.
Maybe everyone shd stop asking if i'm ok, since 99.9% of the time, my answer will be 'yah i'm ok.' A redundant qn maybe?
Thing is, I'm really ok.
Tears shed for self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength.
I so wanna f*ck care bout things, bout health, bout injury, bout studies, almost everything bout everyone.
But u know wad? I realised tt I so freaking care, so much so tt i dun even say it out explicitly.
Why do i even bother?
Really. Like, why?
Maybe everyone shd stop asking if i'm ok, since 99.9% of the time, my answer will be 'yah i'm ok.' A redundant qn maybe?
Thing is, I'm really ok.
Tears shed for self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength.
I so wanna f*ck care bout things, bout health, bout injury, bout studies, almost everything bout everyone.
But u know wad? I realised tt I so freaking care, so much so tt i dun even say it out explicitly.
Why do i even bother?
Really. Like, why?

5 Comments:
cindy, sometimes letting urself be vulnerable is not too bad a thing. i meant crying. though it is a sign of weakness but that is what makes us human. we have emotions. let ur emotions out and try not to bottle it in.... later got tummy ache ah...
By
Anonymous, at Mon Nov 21, 12:43:00 am
tt anonymous person sounds scarily like mona.
but tt said, i do agree with what is said. i don't rem if it's because someone said something like tt to me when i was in a similar position, but bottling up is unhealthy. you don't have to reveal your emotions to everyone, but having just one or two people who can understand how you feel and who can listen to you and let you bounce ideas off will make a world of difference.
and i miss running. sigh.
By
Kitana, at Mon Nov 21, 06:38:00 am
cos u love me..datz y u care. n i lyk it! ha~
want me to prove it? visit http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/ilike.html
btw, got lotsa eye-shit means got infection ah!!? damn..no wonder..hur~ so who shit it in my eyes? izzit those virus??! hmm..
By
kAiyAn, at Mon Nov 21, 09:53:00 pm
hugz!!
thanks girl,really appreciate all yr encouragement and huggiez yeah.know you sound really sad,but cheer up k?if you dun wanna me to ask,i wun,but if you need a pair of ears,a shoulder, a hugz,call me k?i can always go down coz i live near you!!
hugz!!!!
By
Anonymous, at Tue Nov 22, 12:49:00 pm
its not me la!
- mona
By
Anonymous, at Thu Nov 24, 11:04:00 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home